- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. diced onion
- 1 c. coarsely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 medium cooked potatoes, diced
- 2 c. fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. McKay’s Chicken Style Seasoning
- 1 tsp. VegeSal or other all-purpose seasoning
- 2 12.3-ounce packages Mori-Nu tofu or water-packed tofu, firm or extra firm
- 8 flour tortillas
- In a large non–stick skillet, sauté the onion in the olive oil until tender and clear. Add the mushrooms, potatoes, spinach, McKay’s Chicken Style seasoning, and VegeSal. Mix together well.
- Mash the tofu to the consistency of scrambled eggs and add to the rest of the ingredients. Continue to sauté 5–10 minutes until mixture is hot and mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place ½ cup of the filling mixture into the middle of each flour tortilla. Form burrito by folding bottom of tortilla followed by both sides. Leave the top open. Arrange on platter and garnish with salsa, black olives, and Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream. Serve immediately.