- 4 c. sun-dried tomatoes, soaked 2 hours
- 2 c. almond pulp, or 2 c. almonds soaked in 2 1/2 c. water
- 1 1/2 c. walnuts
- 1 c. sprouted and dehydrated buckwheat, ground
- 1 c. sesame seeds
- 1/2 c. pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 c. sunflower seeds, sprouted
- 2 c. whole flaxseed
- 1 c. ground flaxseed
- 3/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Nama Shoyu
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. beef-like seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. caraway seed
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and process until smooth. Shape into patties and place on dehydrator screen.
- Dehydrate 6 – 8 hours, or overnight. Patties should be dry on the outside and somewhat soft in the middle.
- Serve on beet bread (same as beet crackers, only larger and thicker) with salad dressing, sprouts, sliced tomato, red onions and lettuce.
* These burgers also freeze well.