• 1 ½ c. sweet onion, finely chopped
• 1 ¾ c. celery, finely diced
• 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
• 3 c. portabella mushrooms (or your favorite mushrooms), coarsely chopped
• 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
• 4 c. stuffing mix
• 4 Tbsp. soy margarine, melted
• 1 c. water
• 1 Tbsp. McKay’s Chicken Style Seasoning
- Sauté the first 4 ingredients until the onion is clear and the celery is soft. Pour into a large mixing bowl and add the stuffing mix and stir to mix.
- In a separate bowl add the melted soy margarine and seasoning to the water. Stir and add to the vegetable mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Use for Stuffed Gluten Roast, or serve as a side dish to your favorite holiday entree.