- 4 – 5 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 lb. bread of choice, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. sage
- 1 Tbsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 1 c. gluten-free Leahey chicken style gravy mix
- 3 c. water
- Salt to taste
- In a large, deep skillet, add celery, onions, McKay’s chicken style seasoning, herbs and ½ cup water. Simmer until vegetables are tender. Add gravy mix to remaining water, stir and add to the pan, and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until mixture becomes thickened.
- Add bread cubes. Mix to moisten all of the bread, remove pan from heat and cover. Let stand for 15 – 20 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Place stuffing mix into casserole dish and bake at 350° F for 15 -20 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Remove and serve with cranberry raspberry sauce.