- 3/4 c. raw cashews
- 2 c. water
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. chicken-like seasoning
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 c. vital gluten flour
- 2 Tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 1 recipe of cooked stuffing
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Blend all ingredients except gluten flour, whole wheat flour and stuffing until smooth. Mix gluten flour & whole wheat flour in a large bowl. Pour blended mixture into gluten flour mixture. Mix and knead until it holds together.
- Cut parchment paper into 15-inch x 20-inch piece. Lay it on the countertop. Put gluten on the parchment paper and spread out to 10-inch x 14-inches. Put cooked stuffing down the middle. Wrap the stuffing with the turkey gluten to form a roll. Wrap the turkey gluten with the parchment paper, then wrap it in foil. Bake for 1.5 hours. When done, unwrap, and cut into 1-inch thick slices and serve with your favorite gravy. Delicious!