- 4 c. cooked, diced potatoes
- 1/4 c. sliced green olives
- 1/4 c. sliced black olives
- 1/2 c. crumbled water-packed tofu
- 1/4 c. dill weed
- 1/2 c. Vegenaise
- 1/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. McKay’s chicken seasoning
- 2 large fresh red peppers
- Leafy green lettuce and dill for garnish
- In a medium size bowl mix everything except the peppers and garnishes. Mix well.
- Cut each pepper in 8 pieces and fill with the potato filling. Lay the green leafy lettuce on a platter and put the stuffed red peppers on top.
- Sprinkle with dill weed and chill until ready to use.