- 3/4 c. soy milk
- 12.3-oz. pkg. silken style tofu, soft
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 8 pieces Texas toast
- 1 c. vegan cream cheese
- 1/4 c. diced canned peaches
- Combine cream cheese and peaches and mix well. Split bread to form a pocket. Spread inside thinly with cream cheese and stuff with peaches.
- In blender, blend batter ingredients until smooth, adding more liquid if necessary. Spread prepared bread with mixture until completely wet.
- Cook on medium-high in well-oiled pan.
- Serve with Berry and Peach Fruit Topping and Raspberry Tofu Topping (see separate recipes).