- 1 c. vanilla soy milk
- 1 c. frozen whole strawberries
- 1 fresh vanilla bean pod or 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 c. organic cane crystals
- 4 c. crushed ice
- 3/4 c. rock salt
- In blender, blend soy milk, strawberries and cane crystals until smooth. Pour mixture into a 1 – quart Ziploc bag.
- Place ice and rock salt into a gallon Ziploc bag, place quart bag inside, and shake for about 7 – 10 minutes to yield soft-serve ice cream.
- For harder ice cream, place in freezer for 55 minutes to 2 hours.