- 1 c. uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 2-1/2 c. thinly sliced Napa or regular cabbage
- 2 green onions, diagonally sliced
- 2-1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce, unfermented
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. turbinado sugar
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- Break pasta into thirds or fourths. Cook in boiling, salted water for about 10 minutes. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in skillet, add vegetables and stir-fry a few minutes. Add spaghetti and remaining ingredients and fry until vegetables are crisp-tender and flavors have blended.