- 12 oz. package brown rice spaghetti or whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced in matchsticks
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 5+1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce, unfermented
- 1 Tbsp. turbinado sugar
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Break spaghetti into thirds, cook in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- Heat skillet, add olive oil, onions, carrots, mushrooms, parsley and garlic. Stir-fry until nice and tender.
- Add cooked spaghetti, sesame seeds, soy sauce, turbinado sugar, yeast flakes, and paprika. Stir-fry until hot and well mixed.