- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 c. soaked soy curls
- 2 c. water
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 2+1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce, unfermented
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet over high heat. Add garlic, onions, celery, green onions, and carrots, and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add soaked soy curls, then add potatoes and water, soy sauce, yeast flakes and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are done – about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with hot, steamed brown rice.