- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 c. broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, unfermented
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet over high heat. Add broccoli, green onions and garlic, and stir-fry until broccoli is bright green.
- Mix the water, sesame seeds, yeast flakes, sesame oil, soy sauce and cornstarch. Pour over broccoli and stir-fry until thickened and well mixed.
- Serve with rice.