- 1/2 lb. mung beans noodles soaked in hot water until tender, drained
- 2 c. prepared soy curls
- 1 c. fresh green beans, julienned
- 3 c. cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 c. carrots, julienned
- 1 c. celery, julienned
- 1/4 c. scallions, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, slivered
- 2 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- Chicken style seasoning to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic and Sauté until lightly browned.
- Stir in onions, then celery, carrots, green beans and cabbage. Stir fry until crisp-tender.
- Add prepared noodles, water and soy sauce. Cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Add soy curls and stir fry until heated through stir in scallions. Season with chicken style seasoning to taste.