- 1 8-oz. can reduced fat Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls *
- 4 Loma Linda Linketts, cut in half
- Sriracha sauce to taste
- 1/2 c. vegan shredded cheddar cheese
- yellow cornmeal
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into the 8 triangles. Place Linkette half in the middle of each triangle.
- Place a desired amount (depending on how spicy you want) of Sriracha sauce on top of and around the hot dog and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the vegan shredded cheese.
- Gather up sides to completely cover the hot dog and pinch edges to seal. Roll up and place on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Spray with a nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with the yellow cornmeal. Bake for 12 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature.
* Or you could use homemade biscuit mix or bread dough.