- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 c. spinach, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 c. cooked brown rice
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, unfermented
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- Heat skillet. Add oil, spinach, carrots, green onions and garlic. Stir-fry until spinach is wilted – about a minute. Add the brown rice. Add soy sauce, sesame seeds and yeast flakes.
- Continue to stir-fry until the rice is well mingled with the other ingredients and is hot.