- 2 c. boiled potatoes
- 1/2 c. whole kernel corn
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 c. salsa
- 1 c. refried beans
- 1/2 c. sliced olives
- 5 Tbsp. Tofutti better than sour cream
- four 8-inch whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- dash sea salt
- grated vegan cheese, optional
- lettuce, optional
- guacamole, optional
- In a medium sized frying pan, put 1 tablespoon olive oil and heat until it is just getting hot.
- Add the potatoes, corn, and red pepper flakes and fry until golden brown. Add the salsa and set aside.
- Heat the tortilla up in a skillet just until they are warm and soft.
- Spread each tortilla with 1/4 cup of refried bean, then put the potato mixture on top, add the sliced olives and top with the sour cream.
- Roll up and serve with extra salsa, a fresh green salad and your favorite dessert.