- 1 jicama, peeled and julienned
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded and julienned
- 1/2 c. red onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. cilantro, chopped
- 1 naval orange, peeled and chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- Combine jicama, carrot, red and yellow bell pepper, cucumber, onion and cilantro in a medium bowl. Arrange diced oranges on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, cayenne and salt. Drizzle over salad and toss lightly.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.