- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Earth Balance margarine
- 1 c. Veganaise
- 1/2 c. Tofutti sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 c. vegan shredded mozzarella cheese
- Remove corn from the cob. In a large saucepan, melt margarine over medium high heat.
- Add corn and sauté for 5 – 8 minutes until hot and lightly browned.
- Add onions, garlic, jalapeño, chili powder and sauté, stirring, until vegetables are tender.
- Reduce heat and stir in sour cream, Veganaise and mozzarella. Turn out into a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
* the corn can also be roasted, then removed from the cob