- 2 c. walnuts, soaked
- 2 c. pecans, soaked
- 3/4 c. marinara sauce
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 c. sundried tomatoes soaking water
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 brown flaxseed meal
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil or oregano
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 2 c. sundried tomatoes, soaked and drained
- 1 c. red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh oregano, minced
- 1 date
Pistachio Basil Pesto:
- 2 c. raw pistachios, shelled (can use walnuts)
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of 3 limes
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 3 c. fresh basil leaves
- Spiral-cut zucchini
- Pistachio pesto
- Marinara sauce
- Sliced olives
- In a food processor, combine walnuts, pecans, marinara sauce, Bragg’s aminos, yeast flakes, coriander, cumin, Italian seasoning, olive oil, maple syrup, garlic, tomato soak water and fresh basil or oregano.
- Process until smooth. Add flaxseed meal and process until well mixed.
- Form into balls and place on dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate at 110 degrees overnight, turning occasionally.
- In food processor, combine tomatoes, peppers and date. Process until smooth. Add sundried tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, basil and oregano and process until smooth.
- To make pesto: combine pistachios, salt and process until crumbly. While processing, add garlic, lemon juice and olive oil. Add basil and process until smooth.
- To prepare spaghetti: mix a little pesto into the zucchini spirals. Dip meatballs in marinara sauce and set aside. Mix marinara and black olives into zucchini mixture. Serve with meatballs on top.