- 1 c. soya beans, uncooked, soaked overnight
- 2 c. water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 c. old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 c. quick oats
- 1 c. pecans, finely crushed
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 Tbsp. mixed herbs or Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- Drain beans and place in blender, adding 2 cups water, garlic and onion. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a medium mixing bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients and let stand until thickened.
- Form into patties and fry on both sides until browned. Bake at 350 degrees until done in the middle – about 15 to 20 minutes.