- 3 c. prepared soy curls
- 1 c. steamed broccoli
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch mixed with 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 3 c. water
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 c. vegetable broth made with beef style seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- Sauté garlic in olive oil. Add prepared soy curls and heat.
- Combine broth ingredients and mix into soy curls. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Add cornstarch slurry and cook until thickened.
- Stir in steamed broccoli and remove from heat. Serve on top of steamed rice.