- 1 8-oz. pack Butler soy curls
- 4 c. hot veggie broth
- 1 c. BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 14-oz. can refried black beans
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. ground flaxseed
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 2 c. quick oats
- Grind soy curls in food processer. In a bowl, combine ground soy curls and hot veggie broth.
- Let soak for a few minutes, then add BBQ sauce, refried beans, garlic powder, onion powder, bread crumbs, flaxseed, olive oil and quick oats. Mix well.
- Scoop into muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes.
* Variation: Form dough into a roll and roll up in commercial grade plastic wrap, then in foil. Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour.