- 2 lb. collard greens, cleaned and sliced
- 4 c. water
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 c. chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 small green pepper, seeded and cubed
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- 1/2 c. soy baco bits
- sea salt to taste
- In a large saucepan, heat water to boiling and add onion powder, garlic powder, and oil. Add greens.
- Place minced garlic, onion and green pepper on top. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until almost done.
- Stir in liquid smoke, yeast flakes, and baco bits. Salt to taste. Cook until tender.