- 2 c. instant corn masa flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 c. water
- 2 c. refried beans
- diced tomatoes
- sliced olives
- In a medium bowl combine Masa and salt. Pour in the water and mix quickly with your hands and knead until mixture forms a ball.
- Divide into 14 – ¼ cup portions and shape each portion into a ball. Heat a large griddle or skillet over medium-low heat; shape each ball into a 3 ½ inch circle and place on the ungreased griddle.
- Let cook for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned and then turn over and cook the other side.
- Remove from the heat; quickly pinch edge of circles to form a ½ inch rim. Return to griddle and cook anther 2 minutes or until bottom is golden.
- Remove and put on wire cooling racks. Repeat with remaining dough. When ready to serve, put a spoonful of refried beans in each Sope and top with desired toppings.