- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 or 2 green Thai chili peppers or serrano peppers
- large handful of green beans halves
- 2 c. finely shredded green papaya
- 1 carrot, finely shredded
- 1+1/2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. brown sugar
- 4 grape tomatoes
- 1/4 c. raw peanuts
- green cabbage
- 4 tsp. soy sauce
- Dry-roast the peanuts over medium heat, being careful not to burn them. Chop peanuts and set aside.
- Crush the garlic and chili peppers, add green beans and crush until beans are broken open. Add tomatoes and crush lightly. Add remaining ingredients and toss together.
- Serve with chunks or wedges of cabbage and garnish with peanuts.
* For less intense spice, remove the seeds from the peppers.