- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 c. baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 c. daikon, peeled and sliced, or red radishes, sliced
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 TBsp. Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Toast sesame seeds in a dry skillet until lightly browned.
- In a large bowl combine spinach, tomatoes, radish, ginger and sesame seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Cool both salad and salad dressing in the refrigerator for about one hour. Pour dressing over, toss, and serve.