- 14-oz. package firm water-packed tofu
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1+1/2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 4 tsp. chicken-like seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1+1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. turmeric
- olive oil
- In a bowl, crumble tofu. Add remaining ingredients except oil, and stir well. Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Add tofu and cook, stirring occasionally, until all the water has evaporated.
- Serve with your favorite toast, or try using it in a breakfast burrito.