- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 packages (14 oz.) water-packed extra firm tofu, well drained
- 1 small onion, finely diced, opt.
- 1/2 small green or red bell pepper, finely diced, opt.
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 3 Tbsp. chicken style seasoning
- 1+1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- Heat oil in skillet and add onions and peppers. Sauté lightly and add tofu, crumbling with spatula.
- Add chicken style, yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic powder and turmeric. Cook until flavors are well combined and tofu has a nice, chewy texture.