- 3 oz. or 75 g vegan butter, chilled and diced
- 6 oz. or 175 g plain flour
- 1 lb. + 2 oz. or 500 g prepared vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, onions and carrots)
- 1 lb. + 2 oz. or 500 g tomato and herb sauce
- Rub butter into flour until the mixture resembles crumbs. You can add Italian herbs, salt and any other seasonings you like at this point.
- Place tomato sauce into small saucepan and heat, adding the vegetables and seasonings of choice.
- When heated, pour into baking dish. Spread topping over the vegetable mixture. Bake at 400 degrees (200 C) for 20 – 30 minutes.