- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 c. fresh mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 c. fresh tomatoes, diced
- 6 c. eggplant, cubed
- 1 1/2 c. zucchini, cubed
- 1 1/2 c. yellow squash, cubed
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 10-oz. package MorningStar Farms Hickory BBQ Riblets, cut into small strips
- salt to taste
- Spray a large skillet generously with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Sauté the onion on medium to low heat until clear and then add the remaining ingredients except the MorningStar Farms® Hickory BBQ Riblets.
- Sauté until vegetables are tender but firm. Add the Riblets and the sauce and gently stir to combine. Serve on warm whole-wheat buns.