- 2 c. vegan chicken substitute
- 2 c. frozen corn
- 3/4 c. diced red pepper
- 1/4 c. chopped jalapeño
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 c. Italian dressing
- 1/4 c. chunky salsa
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- corn tortillas
- sour sour cream
- vegan cheese
- Mix veggie chicken, corn, black beans, red peppers and jalapeños.
- Mix salad dressing, salsa, lime juice and salt and drizzle over veggie chicken mixture. Mix and set aside.
- Soften corn tortillas and put into muffin tins. Fill each cup with a wad of aluminum foil to help them keep their shape while baking. Bake at 350 degrees F until lightly browned and crispy when cooled, about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Place lettuce in the bottom of each tortilla cup, fill with veggie chicken salad mixture, and top with soy sour cream and vegan cheese.