- 4 c. pecans
- 1 c. walnuts
- 1/2 c. onion, cut into large chunks
- 3 c. pumpkin seeds, soaked
- 6 – 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne, opt.
- 1 bouquet fresh sage
- 1/2 c. finely chopped fresh herbs, such as rosemary, thyme and oregano
- 1/4 c. fennel seeds
- Place nuts and seeds into food processor and process until crumbly, stopping to stir occasionally.
- Add onions, garlic, salt and herbs and process until smooth. Add cayenne and fennel and process briefly.
- Form into balls and place on dehydrator tray. Dehydrate for 1 hour. Can be stored in freezer until needed.