- 1¼ c. warm soymilk
- ¼ c. canola oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. active dry yeast
- 2 – 3 c. whole white wheat flour
- 4 medium hot potatoes, cooked and mashed
- ¼ c. Silk Light or other light soymilk
- 2 Tbsp. soy margarine
- ½ c. Tofutti Better than Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- ¾ tsp. sea salt
- For dough, mix everything together except the flour and yeast. Slowly stir the flour and yeast into the liquid until it makes soft dough.
- Knead dough lightly for a few minutes, until a smooth ball is formed.
- Spray a medium size bowl with non-stick cooking spray. Place the dough in the bowl and spray the top of the dough.
- Place in a warm, draft-free place and cover with a cloth. Let rise until the dough is double in size.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces. Let the dough rest for 5–10 minutes. Roll or pat each piece of dough into a circle.
- Mash filling ingredients together and put a couple of spoonfuls of potato filling in the middle of each round of dough. Fold dough over and seal edges with a fork.
- Let the loaves rise until double in size. Bake at 350 degrees 20–25 minutes until golden brown.
- Place on a wire rack or cloth and brush a little soy margarine on top of each little loaf.