- 1 medium onion, quartered
- ¼ cup soymilk
- 6 cups cooked lentils
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 1 14-ounce package firm tofu
- 3 cups oats
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2/3 c. water chestnuts, chopped
- Puree onion, tofu and soymilk in a food processor until smooth. Mix all ingredients together and form into 3-inch patties.
- Place on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes on the bottom rack. Turn and bake another 10 – 15 minutes or until golden brown.