- 4 c. zucchini, cut into 1 1/2 – 2 inch pieces
- 4 c. yellow summer squash, cut into 1 1/2 – 2 inch pieces
- 4 c. carrots, peeled and cut into 1 1/2 – 2 inch pieces
- 4 c. sweet potatoes, cut into 2″ pieces
- 4 c. red beets, peeled and cut into 2″ pieces
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Spray a large roasting pan generously with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the vegetables and toss with the extra virgin olive oil to coat them.
- Place in a hot oven – 425 degrees, for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and gently stir, then return to oven for about 30 minutes more or until the vegetables are nicely browned.
- Serve hot or room temperature.