- 1/4 – 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 – 2 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 lb. kale, stems removed, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/2 c. soy sour cream
- 1/2 c. vegan parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. herbal seasoning
- dash cayenne pepper
- pre-baked whole grain pizza crust
- vegetables and toppings of choice
- Steam prepared kale in a little water. Toast walnuts in a dry skillet. Place kale and walnuts in food processor and pulse.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until well mixed. Stir in sautéed vegetables, like red onion and yellow bell pepper, if you like.
- Spread over whole grain pizza crust and top with sliced tomatoes, mushrooms, etc., according to choice.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 – 10 minutes. Serve hot.