- 1 whole wheat pizza dough
- 12 slices vegan corned beef
- 1 1/2 c. sauerkraut, drained
- 1 1/2 c. shredded vegan Swiss cheese, optional
- 3/4 c. low-fat grapeseed Vegenaise
- 1/4 c. ketchup
- 4 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- Sauce: Mix the grapeseed Vegenaise, ketchup and sweet pickle relish in a small bowl, set aside.
- Roll out pizza dough into a 14-inch round pizza pan. Prick the center all over with a fork so that it does not form a dome when baking. Bake for 5 – 6 minutes in a preheated 425 degree oven.
- Remove from oven and spread the sauce evenly over the top. Cover with the vegan corn beef slices and then add the sauerkraut.
- Sprinkle with vegan Swiss cheese if desired then drizzle with more sauce. Return to the oven and bake another 10 – 15 minutes or until hot & bubbly and crust is browned on the bottom. Serve warm.