- 4 c. almonds, soaked 8 hours, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 c. pecans
- 3 c. zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 c. flaxseed, ground
- Place nuts into food processor and process until crumbly. Add zucchini, salt, yeast flakes and onion powder and process until smooth, stopping frequently to stir.
- Add a tablespoon or two of water if necessary. Sprinkle in flaxseed and process just until well mixed.
- Spread 1/4 of the mixture on dehydrator tray and spread into 1/4 inch thick circle. Dry for about 8 hours, or overnight. Repeat with remaining mixture.