- 3/4 c. carob powder
- 3/4 c. almonds
- 6 dates
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 1/2 c. maple sugar
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 1/4 c. carob powder
- 2 1/4 c. maple syrup, grade B
- 1 c. coconut butter
- mint or hazelnut extract, opt.
- Place crust ingredients into food processor and process until smooth and sticks together.
- If it doesn’t stick together, add a little maple syrup. (Try adding fewer nuts next time) Press into pan and chill until firm.
- In blender, combine maple syrup and coconut butter and blend until mixed. Add carob powder and blend, stopping the blender frequently to stir, until mixed.
- Spread on crust, cover and chill overnight.