- 2 c. almonds or pecans, soaked overnight, then dehydrated
- 1/2 – 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract or 1/2 vanilla bean
- 4 – 5 Medjool dates, pitted and soaked
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 2 c. cashews, soaked 1 – 2 hours
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1/4 – 1/2 c. agave nectar
- 3/4 c. fresh strawberries
- 3/4 c. coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 c. almond milk *
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
- 3/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
- For the crust: place almonds or pecans, coconut oil, vanilla, salt and dates into food processor and process until fine and crumbly.
- Oil pan with coconut oil and press mixture into the bottom and sides. Place in freezer until firm.
- For filling: place cashews, lemon juice, agave nectar, strawberries, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla and salt into food processor. Process until smooth.
- Pour filling into crust. Garnish with sliced fresh strawberries.
* To make almond milk, blend 1 cup almonds and 3 cups water until smooth. Strain.