- 1 c. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 c. pecans or pecan meal
- 6 soft medjool dates, pitted
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 1/4 c. pineapple chunks
- 2 c. raw cashews
- 1/3 – 1/2 c. maple syrup
- 3/4 c. coconut oil
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla, non-alcoholic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- To make crust: place pecans into food processor and process until fine. Add coconut and process until crumbly.
- While processor is running, add salt and dates. Process until smooth. Press into bottom and sides of pie pan.
- For filling: place all filling ingredients into blender and blend until smooth. Pour into prepared crust and place in freezer.
- Remove from freezer to soften shortly before serving.