- 3 c. chopped cauliflower
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 c. chopped carrots
- 1/2 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 3 Tbsp. fresh parsley or 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 4 Tbsp. dehydrated tomato, re-hydrated, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. tahini
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill
- 3 Tbsp. water, or as needed
- Place cauliflower into food processor and process just until it resembles fine grains. Place into bowl and set aside.
- Combine bell pepper, carrots, cucumber, chives, parsley and tomato in food processor and process until crumbly. Mix into cauliflower.
- To make dressing, combine all dressing ingredients in blender and blend until smooth, adding water as necessary to make a smooth paste. Mix into cauliflower and serve.