- 1 1/2 c. unbleached white flour
- 1 1/4 c. whole white wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. baking powder, aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 c. canola oil
- 1/2 c. pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c. soy milk
- 1/2 c. raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 c. yellow delicious apple slices
- 1/4 c. pecan pieces
- 1/4 c. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. soy margarine
- Combine dry ingredients and mix. Make a well in the center and add wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into oil-sprayed 9 x 12 inch baking dish and top with apples, then sprinkle with raspberries and pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Heat maple syrup and margarine in a small saucepan until it changes color and thickens slightly. Drizzle over cake.