- 1 16-ounce package silken tofu
- 1 c. soymilk
- ¾ c. Silk creamer
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 4 c. whole-wheat French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ c. raisins
- Place all ingredients, except for bread and raisins into blender and blend until smooth.
- Gently fold bread cubes and raisins into the tofu mixture and mix until evenly coated.
- Pour into a 9×13-inch pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon over the top. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
* Optional: Add ½ cup sliced bananas before baking.