- 4 c. washed spinach or chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 c. softened kale
- 1 c. chipped raw sweet potato
- 1 c. grape tomatoes
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 small yellow squash, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 c. raw red cabbage
- 1 red delicious apple, diced
- 1/2 c. raisins or dried cranberries
- 1 c. sliced black olives
- 1 c. kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 medium raw beet, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. raw sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, toss spinach, kale, tomato, sweet potato, carrot, yellow squash, zucchini, red pepper, orange pepper, red cabbage, apple, olives, and kidney beans together.
- Add avocado, then place beets in the center. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. Serve with Zesty Caribbean-Italian dressing.
* To chip sweet potatoes, cut off little pieces with knife or peeler. To soften kale, rub between gloved hands until softened.