- 4 c. cooked Inca red quinoa
- 1 1/2 c. zucchini, diced
- 1 1/2 c. yellow squash, diced
- 1 1/2 c. tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 c. red and yellow sweet peppers, slivered
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 1/2 c. fresh basil, chopped
- 3/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine all salad ingredients and toss. Add snipped fresh basil leaves.
- Combine fresh lemon juice and olive oil in a shaker and shake until well mixed. Pour over salad and toss.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
* This is nice served in fresh pepper halves.