- 2 c. cooked brown rice
- 1 tsp. oil
- 3 c. pumpkin or butternut squash, roasted until soft
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 c. chickpea flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. mild curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds or black sesame seeds
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine brown rice, curry powder, fennel seeds, poppy or sesame seeds, salt, chickpea flour, red bell pepper, pumpkin and water.
- Mix very well with hands. Place by 1/2 cup measure onto oiled baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes.