- 1 12.3-ounce package Mori-Nu tofu
- 2 c. canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- ½ c. pure maple syrup
- 1 14.4-ounce box graham crackers
- 1/3 c. pecan pieces
- 1 recipe carob glaze
- ¼ c. pure maple syrup
- ¼ c. carob chips
- In a blender, process the Mori-Nu tofu, pumpkin, spices, sea salt and pure maple syrup until smooth.
- Spray a 12 x 9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray and layer the ingredients in the order given.
- When spreading the pumpkin mixture on top of the graham crackers make sure to spread it to the edges of pan. Layer graham crackers first, then pumpkin mixture. Repeat twice. Sprinkle with pecan pieces.
- To make glaze: Heat the pure maple syrup in a small saucepan and cook until the syrup is white and creamy. Add the carob chips, stirring quickly until they are melted.
- Remove immediately from heat and drizzle on top of the pecan pieces on the pumpkin cake. Chill in refrigerator several hours or overnight. Cut into 2-inch squares.