- 1 c. pumpkin
- 1 c. Florida cane crystals
- 1 c. coconut milk
- two 8-oz. containers Tofutti cream cheese
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 1½ tsp. vanilla
- Pour all ingredients into blender and blend until creamy smooth.
- Pour mixture into spring-form pan lined with crust and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Remove from oven, cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Serve with soy whipped topping, caramel drizzle and sprinkle of cinnamon.
* For crust, you can use graham cracker crust or make your own crumb mixture with ground oats, pecans, soy margarine, flour, and cinnamon.