- 2 c. fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 c. cane sugar
- 2 c. water
- 1 package vegan Graham crackers (10)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 oz. melted Earth Balance margarine
- 12 oz. Tofutti Better than Sour Cream, silken
- 8 oz. vegan cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. pumpkin puree
- 3/4 c. agave nectar
- 1/4 c. organic cane sugar
- 1 Tbsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Place Graham crackers in food processor and process into crumbs. Add salt and melted margarine. Process until mixture is fine and holds together. Press into bottom of springform pan.
- Heat cranberries, sugar and water. Bring to a boil. Simmer until cranberries begin to pop. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place filling ingredients into food processor and process until smooth. Pour over Graham cracker crust. Bake at 350 – 375 for about 50 minutes. Chill at least 3 – 4 hours.
- Remove cranberries from syrup and spoon over chilled cheescake. Drizzle with the cranberry syrup if you like and sprinkle with a dusting of powdered sugar.